By becoming a member of Heart + Sole, our treasured community of monthly donors, you help us cover the cost of continuing our work together.
Did you know?
- All participants in the FitSteps program receive personalized medical exercise and related care at no charge.
- FitSteps receives no financing from private insurance, Medicare, or other standard health-related funding entities.
Therefore, caring donors – like you – are the “Heart + Sole” of our organization!
When you give monthly you help daily and are part of the solution! By joining Heart + Sole at the monthly amount of your choice you will be making a difference in our patients’ lives, as together we bring hope and healing to those facing serious illnesses. And it is the safest, simplest, and most effective way to support FitSteps for Life.
Why giving monthly matters:
1. It fits into your budget. By giving monthly you invest what makes sense for you and make an incredible impact over the course of your involvement. That means that a monthly gift, no matter the size, adds up to a lasting change.
2. It plans for the future. By making a monthly sustainable commitment, you give us the ability to plan strategically for the future. Your support is truly inspirational and keeps us moving forward.
3. It’s a community. As a Heart + Sole member, you join a dedicated group of group of supporters who understand the importance of making medical exercise therapy available for all patients facing a serious medical illness.
4. It gives FitSteps for Life continued support. Monthly gifts enable us to invest in our program and expand our services because we know we have the ongoing support of our Heart + Sole.
5. It brings you behind the scenes. Your commitment brings you closer to our work through exclusive updates on our progress, your impact and more!
The name Heart + Sole reflects on two important aspects of the FitSteps for Life program. The ‘heart’ remembers our founder, medical oncologist Dr. Gary Kimmel, who had the vision to see a tremendous new dimension in cancer care and the heart to make vision a reality. The ‘sole,’ of course, recognizes the incredible value of basic walking and other movement in restoring and enhancing lives.”