Climbing Higher 20th Anniversary Luncheon
November 16 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
On Tuesday, November 16th, the Cancer Foundation For Life is celebrating its 20th anniversary. We look forward to sharing this milestone with you — our patients, friends, and supporters who partner in our “mission of movement.” Together, we are transforming patient care and lives.
A host of individuals and organizations have been vital friends to CFFL since its inception. We look forward to recognizing our supporters this year, with hopes that you will be a part of our anniversary celebration.
We are elated to present two-time cancer survivor Sean Swarner, who has defied the odds since age 13. He’s the only person to have climbed the highest mountain on every continent, trekked to the North and South Poles, and completed the Hawaii Ironman – all with one lung. On Nov. 16, Sean will share his personal journey of redefining impossible and what it means to you.
The Climbing Higher 20th anniversary luncheon provides CFFL will a wonderful opportunity to:
- Honor the legacy of our founder, Dr. Gary T. Kimmel.
- Recognize the essential support that has made our free-for-life programs possible to more than 26,000 individuals to date.
- Applaud our courageous FitSteps for Life participants across Texas and beyond.
- Educate others on the power of medical exercise for those with serious health conditions.
- Announce our expanded mission and outreach as we continue Climbing Higher in our programs and partnerships. Together with medical providers we are elevating standards of care and impacting more lives.