This year we will Walk N’ Roll to raise funds and awareness for the FitSteps for Life Program. This event is an opportunity for our patients to give back to a program they love. Each patient will have a mileage goal for the day. They will ask friends and family to give based on the miles they “walk n’ roll.”
Our event will take place in the centers as well as virtually. If you would like to sign up for our virtual Walk N’ Roll, see the button below. If you plan to walk in the center, your exercise specialist will give you a form to help you keep up with pledges. Please have all gifts turned into the centers by the end of September.
1. Visit our race website and click the Sign Up button at the top of your screen.
2. Fill out your information to register.
3. Choose a team! Exercise Specialists along with other walkers can create teams.
4. Become a fundraiser and/or donate.
5. Sign up for email reminders and select your timezone. 6. Review your registration information then submit.
1. If you forgot to create a personal fundraiser while you were registering, you can still create one by following these instructions. Visit our race website and click the profile icon in the top right corner. In the drop down, select My Registrations.
2. On the My Registered Races page, select Manage Registration.
3. In the blue tabbed list, select Fundraiser.
4. Fill out the information on the Become a Fundraiser page. When you become a fundraiser, other people can contribute to your fundraising goal throughout the Walkathon. You are able to create a personal page, collect donations, and set your personal fundraiser goal. You can also share your own story or personal message.
1. Visit our race website and scroll towards the bottom of the website. Click the button that says Log Miles.
2. On the Participant Lookup page either search by your name or e-mail and date of birth.
3. Find and click the button that says Log Activities.
4. Fill out the information on the New Activity page and submit.