How Your Gift Matters
Why Every Gift Matters
Efficiency with donor dollars is of the utmost importance. We take our responsibility to our donors very seriously. We are proud that 91 cents of every dollar we spend goes directly to improving the lives of cancer patients and increasing survival rates.
The number of individuals supporting Cancer Foundation For Life® is just as significant as the dollars we raise. The percentage of patients and donors giving to us each year is a reflection of the trust patients have in our program. The more people who make a gift, of any amount, the more patients we can reach.
How Can You Transform the Face of Cancer?
Your support for the Cancer Foundation For Life® is essential to everything we do.
- Your help provides vital resources to expand FitSteps to more communities that support the under-served
- Your help supports research to expand knowledge and validate the need for FitSteps in cancer treatment
- Your help supports a world-class team
- Your help reduces the costs associated with cancer care
- Your help ensures this program remains free, eliminating cost as a barrier
- Your help inspires students to join a ground-breaking program and give back to the communities in which they live
Providing our free program takes resources. These resources are utilized every year. Still, our commitment to cancer patients never ceases. Your commitment to giving each year provides the sustainable base of support needed for us to make a difference every day. The amount you are able to give may vary. The areas you choose to support may differ. But together, we can transform the face of cancer.
You Can Choose to Support:
- Annual Gifts
- Planned Gifts/Bequests
- Matching Gifts
- Memorial Gifts
- Honorary Gifts
- Stocks, Bonds or Mutual Funds
- Employer Match Charitable Giving
Our Assistant Executive Director is happy to answer questions and customize options to your specific needs. Call the Foundation toll-free at 877-961-0149 to learn about giving options in more detail and to discuss endowment gifts, tax impacts, naming opportunities, or other philanthropic-related questions.